Sunday, November 05, 2006

Riot Kayaks

I am very proud to announce that I have completed a sponsorship deal with Riot Kayaks. I'd like to shout a huge Thank You to Spencer Cooke for having confidence in me and hooking a brother up with some sweet boats. Also thanks to Chris Gragtmans for all of his help and support over the past few years, I would never have reached this dream of mine if it wasn't for you dogg!! I just got back from Asheville where I picked up these fine water craft...



This guy here went for it's virgin river run in the Green Race on Saturday, and put up a time of 5:09! I'm really proud of her for laying it all out on the line for me in our first dance together. Check back in a couple days for complete race coverage!!!



Spencer had been letting me borrow his Magnum for the past couple months while my boats were being ordered. My favorite thing about these things is the bow. The bow seems to like to stay on top of the surface and jump over everything, which I by the way, am down with!



The Astro 58 is Riot's new playboat for the larger of the rippers out there, it is based on the popular Astro 54. I am really fired up about getting to try this machine out, it looks super sweet. There's enough volume to get the pop that you want, but there's also enough slice to make some PB & Js.



Do the Hokie Pokie and you turn yourself around, that's what it's all about.




Keep an eye on the Team Riot Blog for the latest news and happenings on the team...
http://www.riotkayaks.com/teamblog/riotblog.html



Peace out, brotha!

1 Comments:

Blogger JAH WILL said...

Yeah Coop, Keepin' it real Dogg!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home